With home products ranging from 5-50L, across 9 projects in Maharashtra and 100,000 houses on sale in the next 5 years, to become India’slargest affordable housing company
- In a first for this brand, we launched an inter-city project in Mumbai, called Chembur-Central to showcase their ability to deliver an affordable product (Sub 50Lac for 1BHK). The ‘Don’t Over SOCH IT’ campaign was a pan India campaign with marketing budget of 15 cr.
- We took charge of the CEO’s personal SOCIAL MEDIA accounts on twitter and Linkedinand executed a content-marketing action plan to position him as a ‘Thought Leader’ for affordable housing & a Social Entrepreneur.
- We engaged international PR firms to interact with the CEO and help spread his vision of ‘1L homes by 2030’ and reach out to like-minded entrepreneurs across the world to help him on his journey.
- First real estate brand to do post production work for TV Commercial with Shahrukh Khan’s multi- award winning company Red Chilies VFX
- Brand association with IPL Team Rising Pune Super Giants, 2016
- We launched the ‘No-Income-Proof’ Home Loan scheme to target a previously untouched audience base of the Informal sector, who generate up to 50% of our national income.